Sunday, October 26, 2008

Letter from mother to unborn baby

Hello little one,
I'm dying to meet you! I can't wait to see your tiny little fingers and toes, oh I'm so excited! I have so much to tell you and I'm too anxious to wait so I'm just going to start now (:

Well I'm your mother Caroline, but everyone calls me Kerrie, I know I know, those names have nothing to do with each other but that's a funny story I'll tell you when you are older. Anyway, your father's name is James, but everyone calls him Jim, and at work they call him Jimmy (but we don't like that, so for future reference, have your friends call him Jim.) Well your dad is also so excited to meet you, he always has a smile on his face when he sees you (my belly.) He has even bought your crib and put it together already and we haven't even painted to the room yet! But that's your father for you, always doing everything out of the order.

So it's been six weeks and we already have tons of names for you....
If you are a handsome little boy we have:
Rory
Conor
Sean
James
John
Anthony
And if you are a beautiful little girl we have:
Bridget
Mary
Brianna
Rory(it can be a boy or girls name)
Lily
Ciara
Any you fancy? If so you give me a little kick to the ones you like.

Well I can't write any more becase daddy and I going into the doctors office for my ultrasound.

See you in a few (:
Mummy

No comments: