Sunday, October 26, 2008

Letter from aborted baby to mother

Dear "mother,"
It took quite the courage to call you that considering what you have done to me. What you did to me killed me



literally.



You aborted me. Now I just have a few questions...



Why did you abort me? Honestly, what was the big problem with keeping someone alive? Your own child! I was already your child, I was already apart of your family. I was alive! Why did you have to kill me? Was I not worth it? Was your own child now worth your time? I do understand that it takes a lot time and effort to raise a child, but if you took the time to have sex you should of thought about the consequence of taking the time to raise a child. I don't understand how you could do that to me. Would you ever think about taking a person that's walking down the street and killing them? Your answer is most likely no, so why would you want to take me from YOU and kill me? I'm your "daughter" I am "family" that person walking down the street is a complete stranger and you wouldn't think of killing them, but you would kill me...

You DID kill me!

I just don't understand anything. For some reason I still have love for you, even though you did this to me, I still do and I don't know why. Maybe it's because you were SUPPOSED to be my mother and I'm going to have an unconditional love for no matter what, but you my "mother" is definitely supposed to have an unconditional love for me, your "daughter" but yet you could take my life? None of this makes sense to me, I'm just so confused and hurt. I am unbelievably hurt by this that it's killing me (but I can't say that since you already did..) I just don't even know what to say anymore except, WHY? All I want to know is why, so please tell me. But, if you are going to give me an answer like "I wasn't ready to raise a child" or something equally lame, don't bother, it would hurt less to be unanswered.


Lividly,
your "daughter"

No comments: