Sunday, October 19, 2008

finished my intros

1. From West Roxbury to Wrenthem, and it was never the same.
2. "Stop lying and things won't have to be like this." and the slam of a closing cell phone were the last meaningful actions for quite some time.
3. Rule #1: Never ride a tricycle in the house.
4. I've learned that it takes years to build up trust, and only suspicion, not proof to destroy it.
5. And I'll never forget the bitter sweet sounds of the bagpipes playing in warm spring breeze.

1. From West Roxbury to Wrenthem, and it was never the same.. No more than one day spent without each other. Walks back and forth from my house to her house, were always the best. But now, those walks would take ages. The distance between us seems like that of the Atlantic Ocean and so was the bond we shared.

2. "Stop lying and things won't have to be like this." And the slam of a closing cell phone were last meaningful actions for quite some time. The feeling of a knife being stabbed into my back by my very own best friend was unbearable. So, i had to do something, but now i don't know whats worse; feeling worthless because I guess I'm not worth the truth or feeling worthless because I guess I'm not worth her time.

3. Rule #1: Never ride a tricycle in the house. Three years old, innocent and rash. The second floor seemed like a perfectly good place to go for a ride.. Peddling, everything is going well until a hill, a bumpy hill.. One. Two. Three ... Ten bumps in a row, wait... those were stairs.

4. I've learned that it takes years to build up trust, and it only takes suspicion, not proof to destroy it. Five years, a wonderful five years of a relationship...

Based completely on lies..

5. And I'll never forget the bitter sweet sounds of the bagpipes playing in the warm spring breeze. The beginning of May, such a beautiful time of the year, usually. But for me, not so much. Uncle Jimmy, Great Uncle Jimmy, one of greatest men i know was put to an eternal sleep and so was apart of me: 'the little one." That was he called me and I can no longer go on being that person if he is not there, i need "the little one" to be with him, not me, because without him there is no "little one" so with him "the little one" will be with him forever, I will be with him forever.

No comments: