Monday, December 1, 2008

letter 3

Dear John,


I miss you. It has been 2 year now and I miss you still. Aye, I will miss you forever. As will the children. They are doin' well, gettin' bigger and bigger, they have your eyes. Oh, how I loved your eyes. Anyway, I have somethin' to tell you John...




I met somehow. His name is Samuel. You'd like him, he takes of the family. I know you would want this for me. I know you would wantin' me to be happy and aye, I am happy. I have finally been able to learn to how to move on, but still be able to love you. Because I do love you. I will always love you, don't ever forget that. You were my first love. And now I have another love...




Jason, he is a wonderful man, aye he really is and you really would like him, and you will meet him someday. And I pray that you will. And I pray that we will meet again. Aye, just to see you one more time will be an eternity to me. I love you.




John Proctor, never forget that and I will never forget you. And I will be happy with Jason and the children. He is good for me and the children.



I’ll never forget you,
Elizabeth

No comments: