Monday, December 1, 2008

letter 1

Dear John,

I miss you. I have been drawn to my window and I have not see you for quite some time. You can not forget what we had. Aye, I know that Goody Proctor has banned me from your home, but that does not mean we can see each other not. I am still waitin' for you John Proctor and I know you want me. Oh, how you sweat when I come near. Now is that nerves of lovin' me or nerves of gettin' caught? I think it's cause of lovin' me 'cause I'm lovin' you. I love you John Proctor. Good Proctor is blackening my name 'cause of what he had, now if there wasn't' somethin' there, why would she go through all the trouble to do that. And I'm lettin' her. I'm sacrificing my name for you. So, the least you could do is make a sacrifice for me. Forget about your name, you will not need it when you have my love. That will be all that matters. Your name will not matter. Because all my love will make up for that, I promise.

Oh, John Proctor I need you. I have not hungered since your wife put me out. I cannot, I am too sick to my stomach because of my missin' you. Do you see how much I need you, so now will you come back to me? I know you want to come back to me, 'cause if you didn't you wouldn't get nervous around me, and you wouldn't have come to my window, which you have not come for a while. But I think that is because Goody Proctor has forbidden you go five mile to to here without her. Would you just come to Church this Sunday so we can arrange a meeting to talk. To Talk about out future, I see a future with us. If you would just be forgettin' about your name. It is not as important as you think, have trust in me, I have gone through with it. As I said before i sacrificed my name for you, so if you love me you will sacrifice yours. We can run away together, to place where no one knows either of us. Our names will not matter, you name will not matter there, you can have a new name. You can be a new person and have a new reputation,a good one, with me. We can be together and happy with no one blackening our names.

Please, John Proctor. Just come with me. I love you.

All my love forever,
Abigail Williams

No comments: