Monday, December 1, 2008

letter 2

My Dearest Elizabeth,


I would like to start with : I'm sorry. I'm so sorry Elizabeth, I never meant to hurt you. But, I know did put pain upon you and I am goin' to do everythin' that I am able to, to get you back. I must have you back. You might be wonderin' why I'm sayin' I need you back, when we still share a home, but you have been very cold toward me, and I blame you not. You are very well able to, but I want you back. I want your warmness. I want to happy. I am only happy with you, that William's girl means nothing to me. It were only lust. It over powered me, I no that will never be an excuse, and I'm not lookin' for an excuse. I'm just lookin' for your love back. That girl is nothin' but a whore and she's turnin' this town upside down. And the people be believin' her too. Something must be done to get them to stop believin' her, these people are not in the right mind, just like I was not in the right mind when I touched that girl. But I am in the right mind now, and soon they will if something is done, I just don't know what yet. But that girl is cut from my mind, my mind is all on you. It is all on lovin' you and gettin' your love back. To get your warmness back and to give you all my warmness. I am so sorry Elizabeth, will you give me your forgiveness, please. That is all I want, your forgiveness and your love.


Aye, what I did was a horrible thing, but I am willin' to do anything' to get you back. I want to do everythin' for you. Aye everythin'. everythin' and anythin' for my Elizabeth. I love you with all of my heart and my bein'. If i could have your forgiveness please, I will never hurt you again and be forever grateful. I love you Elizabeth Proctor, you are everythin' to me.


I'm sorry,
John Proctor

No comments: