Tuesday, November 17, 2009

society reflection

In a society, there are certain roles to be played. I was to come with a society consisting of only fine people, which is very limited, to I had to be very careful in who I chose. For my five people I chose Tommy Pickles, James Bond, Mrs. Doubtfire, Hermione Granger, and Gary Thorpe.
At the head of my society is Tommy Pickles. Tommy Pickles is a great leader. He is a confident and brave person. He is also a very encouraging person and always instills hope in his people. Not only does he encourage is people by words, but by actually working with them and helping them along the way. Working beside them to keep the society growing, he gives them hope, courage, and wisdom.

To keep my society in line I have James Bond. James bond is a strong, hard working, and intimidation man. If anything were to go out of line, he would have no problem dealing with it and setting it straight. Also with his intimidation, the people do not want to break the law, but his hard work and dedication gives him respect and the people see him as a guardian.

Everyone needs to feel loved and to do that I have Mrs. Doubtfire. Mrs. Doubtfire is the nurturer of my society. She is very motherly and caring. She wants to best for the people of the society and makes sure everyone feels comfortable and is happy where there. With Mrs. Doubtfire really being a father, Daniel Hillard ,she serves as the father-figure too. Daniel Hillard is hardworking and a guardian. He watches over and encourages the people like a father would do.

Hermione Granger is a very well round person. She is the educator, role model, procreator, and healer of my society. She is a very smart woman and studies hard to know and learn all she can and happily teaches everything she can. She is also a very pretty women and fits well into being the procreator and the princess. Hermione is also a witch of Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry and, therefore, knows the spells for healing a person with little to no pain and in record time. With all of these great qualities, she is highly looked upon in my society.

Finally, every society needs entertainment and Gary Thorpe is the best fit. Gary is extremely funny and entertaining. He keeps the society happy. Not only is he the comedian, he also the friend. Gary is a very sensitive and caring person. Whenever someone needs a friend, he is right there. He keeps the society comforted.

These five people all have one more quality, there are all workers of the society. They al have their part to keep the society growing and strong. Although they are all good candidates for their role, I do have some essential roles missing. I do not have a male procreator, so that makes Hermione’s role as a procreator irrelevant. I also do not have any sort of clergy, so there is no religious guidelines to my society, so no one really knows what is right or wrong. The people that I do have, though, I believe to be good candidates, but not the best. If I were to have a society consisting of only 5 people, I would have reevaluate to make sure I have all the important roles taken care of.

No comments: